After the resounding success of the first Rare Genetic Diseases Research Summit (REDRESS 2023), we are excited to announce the 2nd REDRESS Summit on November 23-24, 2023. Last year REDRESS-2022 witnessed the participation of over 25 eminent speakers working in the field of Rare Genetic Diseases from various sectors including leading academic researchers, startup and industry scientists, policy researchers, pharma leaders, clinicians and more. We had robust participation from the researchers, both students and startups from all over India, with over 50 posters on various topics related to rare genetic diseases. This year, in REDRESS-2023, with ICMR joining hands as a knowledge partner, we are even more dedicated to making REDRESS-2023 an impactful platform for all the RGD stakeholders.
Towards this end, we are now inviting abstract submissions for poster presentations towards the summit.
Extended Deadline: 6th November, 2023
· REDRESS is an annual summit that brings together diverse community of researchers, healthcare professionals, patient advocates and stakeholders working in the field of rare genetic diseases (RGDs) across India. This indigenous event serves as a dynamic platform to exchange research, clinical insights and challenges around RGDs in India and foster collaborations between them.
· Be a part of a comprehensive group of RGD researchers in India, with an aim of indigenization and acceleration of diagnostics, therapeutics and management, through potential cross- disciplinary collaborations.
· Highlight your work as well voice your challenges as a rare genetic disease researcher by actively engaging in a dynamic and comprehensive research ecosystem that spans science, healthcare, innovation, entrepreneurship, and policy.
· Opportunity to publish your accepted work in the summit proceedings book, to bridge the gap in documenting the rare genetic disease research in India.
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Extended Deadline for Submission – 6th November 2023
Abstract submission guidelines
· Abstract body should not exceed 250 words, excluding title, aﬃliation, authors, and references. It should be single spaced and using 12 font size of Times new roman. Cite only relevant references, if needed (upto 3).
· Submit the abstract by online form only. Do not send by email or by other methods.
· The scientific committee will review and evaluate the submitted abstracts for selection.
· Presenting (First) author should complete their registration before the deadline.
· All accepted abstracts will be digitally published in the ﬁnal program booklet.
· There is no fee for submitting the abstracts.
· Boarding and lodging will be provided to the shortlisted presenters (one presenter per abstract). However, all travel arrangements should be made by the participants themselves.
· If you need any assistance in submitting the abstract, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘REDRESS 2023 Abstract’