Tata Institute for Genetics and Society (TIGS) and Organization for Rare Diseases India (ORDI) is organising the 1st National Rare Diseases Research Summit (REDRESS – 2022)
Are you working on a rare genetic disease in India? We would like to invite you to submit your abstract to the 1st National Rare Diseases Research Summit (REDRESS-2022).
REDRESS- 2022 is an indigenous and recurrent platform to bring together all rare disease researchers and stakeholders working for the Indian Rare Disease population.
Be a part of a comprehensive group of rare disease researchers in India, with an aim of indigenization and acceleration of rare diseases diagnostics, therapeutics and management, through potential cross-disciplinary collaborations.
Make your requirements known as a rare disease researcher, by being part of a robust rare disease research ecosystem, encompassing science, healthcare, innovation, entrepreneurship and policy.
Publish your accepted work in the summit proceedings book, to bridge the gap in documenting the rare disease research in India.
- Basic Research
- Clinical Research
- Translational Research
- Policy Research
Abstract Submission Closes: 5th November 2022
Submit your abstracts here
- Abstract body should not exceed 250 words, excluding title, affiliation, authors and references. Cite only relevant references up to 10.
- Submit the abstract by online form only, do not send by email or other methods.
- Abstracts will be vetted by the scientific committee and selected for appropriate platforms.
- Presenting author should be registered for the summit before the deadline
- Abstract contents can be unpublished or accepted for publication or recently published.
- All accepted abstracts will be digitally published in the final program.
- Accepted unpublished work can be considered for a summit proceedings book.
- There are no fees for submitting the abstracts.
- Boarding and lodging will be provided to those presenting their work at the summit. However, all travel arrangements should be made by the participants themselves.
- If you need any assistance in submitting the abstract, please mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org