- Ph.D. (Mathematical and Computational Biology), Central University of Rajasthan, India, 2013-2017
- M. Sc. Tech. Mathematics (Dual Degree of M. Sc. in Mathematics & M. Sc. in Computer Science), Central University of Rajasthan, India, 2009-2012
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Divisions of Biostatistics & Epidemiology, School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, 2019-2021
- TIGS Visiting Scientist, Divisions of Biological Sciences, University of California, San Diego, 2019-2021
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Department of Mathematics, Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani, Rajasthan, India, 2019-2021
- Short Term Visitor, Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, 2016
- Short Term Visitor, International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS) Campus, Bangalore, India, 2015
- Short Term Visitor, Mathematical and Theoretical Physics Unit, Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University, Japan, 2015
- Short Term Visitor, Physics and Biology Unit, Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University, Japan, 2014
- Lecturer, Department of Mathematics, Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology, Management & Gramothan, Jaipur, India, 2012-2013
Areas of Interest
Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Mathematical Modeling, Nonlinear Dynamics, Machine Learning.
- Sanjay Lamba, Soumen Bera, Mubasher Rashid, Alexander Medvinsky, Gui-Quan Sun, Claudia Acquisti, Amit Chakraborty and Bai-Lian Li (2017). Organization of biogeochemical nitrogen pathways with switch-like adjustment in fluctuating soil redox conditions. Royal Society Open Science, 4(1): 160768. DOI: 10.1098/rsos.160768
- Soumen Bera, Sanjay Lamba, Mubasher Rashid, Anuj K. Sharma, Alexander B. Medvinsky, Claudia Acquisti, Amit Chakraborty, and Bai-Lian Li (2016). Robust regulation of hepatic pericentral ami- nation by glutamate dehydrogenase kinetics. Royal Society Integrative Biology, 8(11), 1126-1132. DOI: 10.1039/C6IB00158K
- Shashvat Kumar, Rikmantra Basu, Amol P. Bhondekar, Sanjay Lamba, Karan Verma, and Arshpreet Kaur. (2019). Comparison of time series models predicting trends in typhoid cases in northern India. Southeast Asian Journal of Tropical Medicine and Public Health, 50(2), 347-356.
- Sanjay Lamba, Soumen Bera, Mubasher Rashid and Amit Chakraborty (May 2016). Species Interactions in Variable Environments: Competition, Facilitation, and Functional Niches. Chapter 7 in Climate Change and Environment: Concepts and Strategies to Mitigate Im- pacts, published by New India Publishing Agency (NIPA), New Delhi. ISBN: 9789385516375.